Monday, August 20, 2007

Vacation Pics

Reading the last Harry Potter! My cousin and her two teenagers all read it...in English, too! The Dutch version doesn't come out until November; they couldn't wait either!


Davey and me at Ragged Falls:


I attempted and mastered Kiyaking! Me in the foreground, my hubby in the background. He found it much more comfortable (surprisingly) with his arthritis (AS) than canoeing. The new drugs help, Yay Enbrel!!


The view, peace and tranquility, at Oxtongue Lake:


The cottage! (Thanks Christine and Mark!):



I miss it, already!

5 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Harry would be great in any language, enjoyed your holiday pics, tracey

atet said...

What a lovely time! And Harry is a wonderful way to spend a day!

Carol E. said...

I miss the cabin, too, and I've never even been there! Looks idyllic.

sewnut said...

Seems like a great space. So glad you both had a nice time.

Patti said...

What a beautiful place to vacation. No wonder you miss it.