Sewnut tagged me, but I am a little late in responding. Here are 7 strange facts about myself:
1. this is often how I watch TV, sometimes it gets a little uncomfortable:
2. the messiest sewing room ever! This is a bit of a cheat as I was in the process of cleaning it and assembling a cupboard, so I just moved the stuff to one side of the room!
3. This is my favourite vacation spot; Oxtongue Lake
4. This is my first quilt, made in 1995; my friend Christine and I took a course together and have been quilting together ever since!:
5. My house used to be a Montessori pre-school, in fact I used to work there for 5 years.
6. I absolutely can't stand those bushes at the side of the house. I think they are called bridal veil Spirea. The flowers smell horrible, and it is really hard to trim! It only looks pretty from a distance. trust me.
7. These are my favourite slippers! I take them everywhere. When they wear out I buy new ones up at the cottage near Oxtongue Lake.
That's it. The rules are to tag my 7 favourite blogs and email them, but most of my favourites have been tagged already, and I recommend all the ones on my blog rolls.