Sunday, March 09, 2008

Round Robin: Daisy part 3

Here is what Christine gave back to me:



This is what I will send back to her:

(I have to post one photo at a time, because I am still having posting issues, I will post the last one later today, I hope)
Here are 2 postcards I created, inspired by David Mack's work:
The first one is directly inspired by the Kabuki books,with a little Moody Blues and Cat Stevens added. The second is inspired by the sunshine and a hope that spring is on its way.




2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

I dont' know if it's just me, but the pictures aren't showing up. I'm on internet explorer...

comicbooklady said...

No it's not you, but I am still having problems loading my photos...I can't figure out what is wrong..I tried it through picasa again and this time it didn't work. I went into blogger and tried from my husband's computer, the photos were there in the draft, then when I went to upload they just disappeared.