Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I want to thank...


Sewnut awarded me with this beautiful digital badge! thanks Sewnut! I don't usually play these tag-type internet games, but it makes me happy to know that someone likes my blog enough to think of choosing mine as one they enjoy visiting.
The rules are post the rules, nominate 7 more blogs and link to them, leave a comment on their blog that you've chosen them and post the badge.
Well you know me and rules...I like all the blogs I put on my sidebar, so consider yourself nominated if you find your blog there, but here are the top 4 and the reasons why, many of them don't play the tag games and they are popular sites, so they've probably been nominated before, I am sure, but here they are:
1. Lazy Gal Quilting has been one of my biggest sources of inspiration, and she offers on line classes and tutorials.
2. Quiltville, because Bonnie does so much for the quilting community and also offers great tutorials!
3. Fibermania, because I love to watch Melody work on any of her projects, her quilting, her oil painting or her garden, well Ok I am not too fussy about the knitting, but hey that's just me...
4. Spirit Cloth, her stuff is so totally unique, I just love looking at it!

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

congrats on the award. I'm happy to have inspired you - always love to see what you're working on.

jude said...

hey, thank you....this award is really flying around....hope the weather is cooler there. awful here.